Chosen Ones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Digimon Masters Online Guild

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

brainstorming guild events with prizes etc

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
HarkennReise

HarkennReise

brainstorming guild events with prizes etc Empty
PostSubject: brainstorming guild events with prizes etc   brainstorming guild events with prizes etc Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 4:59 pm

well my ideas i have a few for the members who actually play and are whats the word active in the guild we should post events on the forums for people to sign up on like when a bunch of people all get a new digimon they sign up for a power lvling group or somthing or boss runs

or like on peoples b days they get a gift from the guild whether that is evos or somone donates a p silk egg or somthing like that iv played mmos for a while and every guild i have been in has had diffrent ideas and such i figure it would be good to start a topic touching on maybe making guild events and such just to have some fun or adventures in epic hilarity as in my old wow guild we would do what was called troll the horde runs where out entire guild would rush into a capital not wearing any armor or weapons and troll them to see who died last and then the last one standing would get somthing nice

i just figure it would be cool to have fun events similer to that to make more people wanna join i dunno

comone help me brainstorm here peoples

im only so awesome What a Face with my epic ideas
Back to top Go down
Ayato

Ayato

PostSubject: THERE CAN BE... ONLY ONE!!   brainstorming guild events with prizes etc Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 9:07 pm

Only idea i can think of atm(besides your own) is just creating a curving line of dancing avatars ._. and see how many other random ppl we can get to extend it. pretty pointless but we cant all rush into town and attack innocent npcs and get raped by some non-existent guards

not really an event but something fun to try i guess =P so yea just THROWING it out there in the melting pot of ideas
Back to top Go down
Takeru
Guild Master
Guild Master
Takeru

PostSubject: Re: brainstorming guild events with prizes etc   brainstorming guild events with prizes etc Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 9:58 pm

I'm all for sharing your ideas on new events for the guild, so please share them and we will take them all into consideration Smile

Since I buy the psilk for the guild events, I definitely couldnt afford giving everyone in the guild a silk gift for their bdays as much as I would love to LOL

But feel free to share event ideas Smile
Back to top Go down
https://chosenones.canadian-forum.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: brainstorming guild events with prizes etc   brainstorming guild events with prizes etc Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

brainstorming guild events with prizes etc
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chosen Ones :: ChosenOnes General Discussion-
Jump to: